We are looking for some able and willing budding marketers and creatives to join our team!
You will be a Swiss army knife in this role where you gain insight and experience in design, photography, videography, marketing, social media, operations, and project management. Looking for someone with a thirst for knowledge and who is a self-starter interested in learning and interested in "the processes" that equate to success for our clients. You will be in the trenches along side us, learning how we put together marketing campaigns, generate leads for the business, logistics, project manage and all of the fun stuff behind the scenes that relates to design, photo & video production.
- Marketing – Assist with management of Social Media Accounts as it relates to photo & video asset planning, production and deployment.
- Assist with photo/video projects - Assist on site and help out with photo/video post production and work with PSC Project Managers to prioritize video & photo needs for use in social media channels and marketing initiatives.
- Project Coordination – Assist w/ coordinating project calendars, creating documents, & organizing.
- Assist with generalist duties – Managing and maintaining gear, organizing/filing emails, making phone calls, etc.
- Other - Learn fundamental business concepts across a myriad of disciplines
- Eligible for College Credit
- MUST be proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel
- MUST have a basic understanding of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects
- MUST be proficient with Adobe Premiere
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be detail oriented, possess strong interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Exemplary skills in organization, team player, and able to take constructive criticism
- Must love dogs
- Understanding of image processing and color correction is a plus.
- Must love food
Email email@example.com to submit a resume and let us know what you think you could bring to the table and what you would hope to accomplish while interning with us!