ROLE OVERVIEW: Responsible for the deployment, engagement, moderating and reporting for WAU Clients. You will additionally support client work and project management to ensure successful implementation and follow through in a timely manner.
CONTENT PRODUCTION: Responsible for the building and curation of social content. Working closely with the Copywriters and Content Production team, you will help translate content plans and marketing needs from clients and Client Managers to submit briefs and requests to your support team. You will work closely with Client Managers, monitoring and adjusting tactics, cadence and voice as needed for each client. Proofread and edit all marketing content for grammar, punctuation, style, clarity and spelling.
DEPLOYMENT: Work with WAU Client Managers and our CMS to ensure the deployment of regularly scheduled content, data entry of KPI’s and R&D for daily content posts. Coordinate scheduling and assist team in identifying opportunities to grow channels. Performs post performance evaluations.
ENGAGEMENT & MONITORING: Responsible for the outreach and engagement in all social channels for specified clients in order to ensure that we are interacting with their fans and also using the channels to attract new fans.
REPORTING & ANALYTICS: Work closely with WAU Client Managers to harvest KPI data, build reports, send to clients and look for new ways to analyze performance/develop insights.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Responsible for supporting projects as needed and managing project tracking cues for each client that you are assigned.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proficient with all major social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Completion of Hootsuite Platform Training
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent copy proofing, editing, grammar skills
- Experience with Google Analytics or reporting on KPI’s
- Experience and understanding of Inbound Marketing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with CMS tools such as Wordpress, Shopify, Squarespace
- Experience and/or passion for the outdoors
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Must love dogs
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a resume and let us know what you think you could bring to the table and what you would hope to accomplish while applying with us!